Tuesday 2 June 2015

The sisterhood of the world bloggers' award!


The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers' Award

Thank you Jennie for nominating me! I nominate Jessica , Amy and Kimberley

The Rules:
1 | Answer the ten questions you have been sent, thanking the blogger who nominated you.
2 | Come up with ten questions of your own.
3 | Nominate up to ten bloggers.
---------------------------------------------------
My Answers! 
1: What's your best blogging tip regarding the use of Social Media? 
I think that it's good to share your blog around using Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Twitter is especially useful when tweeting & there's plenty of blog retweet accounts that will rt your blog to help you get known!
2: What music do you listen to? 
This can vary, I have no specific genre however I'm into house,deep house , pop and most recently as you'd know I've been listening to Tom Rosenthal who is a folk singer ! 
3: Recommend a TV series and a reason why. 
Once upon a time is my recent new lover! I watch series all the time and I find this simply amazing. It's basically about all the fairytales that you have ever heard about in your childhood and they all get sent to our world in modern day without magic but they forget they are fairytale characters..I'm not saying any more but please watch ! (Netflix)
4: How do you cheer yourself up when you're down? 
I like watching vines, the funny ones ..I can sit for hours watching them 
5: How do you have your tea? 
Strong , milk and no sugar (sweet enough) 
6: How do you stay organised? 
I'm not that organised however I like to make plans of the week so that I know what I need to do and what I'm doing. 
7: What is one thing you would love to learn? 
Sign language, isn't it amazing?! That's on my list of things to do before I die. (How morbid)
8: What is your dream wedding? (If you want to get married...if you don't, why not?) 
I would love a wedding in a forest, with flowers ( I love flowers) and tree trunks to sit on with lanterns hanging..A little like twilight but better and without the bloodthirsty vampires 
9: Where would you love to travel to? 
Bali, I'm all about Buddhas, monkeys and in sense & I want to master the art of zen ..
10: If you could speak another language what would it be and why? 
I'd love to be able to talk in Italian , I think it's beautiful and I can order my coffee in Italian which is cute ! 

My 10 questions to you are..

1) If you could be an animal what would you be and why?

2) If you could have a magical power what would it be and why that power?

3) Your favourite restaurant or fast food?

4) Your most loved brand ?

5) Something on your bucket list and why it's on there?

6) Pepsi or coke? 

7) A country that you would like to visit and why?

8) Favrioute fruit? 

9) Star sign? 

10) A film that you would recommend and why?


1 comment:

  1. Thankyou so much! I'm looking forward to answering the questions, they're really interesting :)

    ReplyDelete