Sunday 14 June 2015

My Summer To Do List 2015

Helloo guys and girlies, 

So I have two more exams left then I can leave school. Thinking about this makes me realise that after these two exams I am going to be free for 8 months which is a very long time so I thought that it would be a good idea to have a list of things that I would like to achieve and do over the coming 8 weeks. I thought that if I told you and wrote it down it might help me motivate myself to complete it. Sometimes its good to make lists, well I think so. I often get confused and get stressed out especially in busy periods and a way to DE stress and make myself feel more organised and in control of my life I like to this. 

1) - Wake up the same time each day (EARLY)- when I look back on previous holidays I realise that I could of got so much more done had I of actually woken up and not stayed in bed all day wasting away, as much as I love my bed in the moment when I am awake I'm glad that I got up as I feel as though I am more productive which I am. so in the coming 8 weeks I want to wake up at the same time each day and get myself into a routine so I feel happier and make the most of my time.

2)- Find a hobby or a regular activity to do- When i look at other people that are apart of clubs and teams I get really jealous. I have spent my life joining clubs and groups but i have never really stuck to them , after a few months I get bored and quit. But I have decided that i want to do something for myself. I think that this is even more important because now I'm getting older I'm becoming in charge of my own time so I  think that having a hobby would  be a good use of my free time. I'm thinking cycling, the 2012 Olympic mountain bike track is around the corner so and they have opened it up to the public so I might take up cycling, i loved it as a child!

3)- Organise to go out with Friends as much a possible- Sometimes over the '6 weeks' friends become a bit distant with each other, they go on holidays ,  don't have enough money to go out , just get a bit unsociable (me). I have decided that no matter what whenever i have free time I will organise to go out with my friends (which will be all the time) this is even more so important as after the holidays we will all be going off into our separate pathways and so this may be  the last chance to spend quality time with the group together. 

4)- GET HEALTHY GET FIT- I wouldn't say I'm really unhealthy, I have quite a balanced diet but that's not all the components of health. There are times where I would pick to get the bus over walking, or maybe I said yes to something that I could of said no too. but over the 6 weeks I want to drink more water , cut the crap and get out more.


5)- Go new places and meet new people- I am quite a sociable person, I love meeting new people and I'm quite a talkative person. Over the summer holidays i want to visit new places which means new people. Booking the festivals is a start to this as I will be meeting lots of new people at a place full of music that I love which I am sooo excited about. I would like to go London in the holidays and go to shore ditch because of the street art. 

6)-Remember to live in the now- This is something I always forget. especially in past holidays and time off, when I have an exciting even coming up I often only think about that rather than the days that are passing and I don't pay much attention to them. When I look back I wish I had made more out of the days that I sat fantasising about 'the event' or holiday. So in this coming holiday I want to do something each day and make myself feel like I have accomplished something. positive and productive.

I think that's it, at least for now. Whilst writing this post it really got me motivated and made me think, I want to make the most of this holiday and make it the best yet.

Why don't you write a summer to do list?

Love always,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment