Monday 8 June 2015

June Beauty Favourites!

Hiya guys! Hope your all well, today I thought that I would share with you some of my beauty favorites from over the past month, you can buy all of these products from drugstores like Boots and super drug!


1) I often get really worried when trying new foundation, it can be so expensive and you never really know what you are getting yourself into despite the reviews that you see. Over the past couple of months I have turned into a You Tube addict, especially the beauty channels which is quite strange! Who knew that watching someone apply mascara could be so entertaining. This foundation had popped up in quite a few videos that I had been watching, I was feeling pretty down around that time as my skin had a flair up with spots and the foundation that I was using at the time was not giving me the coverage that I needed, So one day whilst out I made a cheeky purchase of this foundation in Calico. The packaging describes perfectly what it does. It gives a medium to full coverage but without the cakey affect that some foundations give you. My skin had been quite oily and I found that the foundation helps to keep the balance in my skin. Another upside to this foundation is that it is SPF 15 which just gives you a little bit of protection from the sun.  This foundation is slightly pricey at about £13.50 from Boots however they always tend to have special offers on the                                                                                                                     NO7 range, it all depends on how much you are willing                                                                                                           to pay  but I  do think that you can see the difference
                                                                                                                 from paying £5 and £14.00.  I will be buying this again!


2) If you have been in any magazines recently you would know that this isn't just a favorite by myself but many people are loving this maybelline great lash mascara. I love the fact that its not too pricey, its available in all drugstores and even supermarkets sell this mascara. This mascara gives you the perfect volume and length without the clumps! It allows you to get that totally in look of the 70' without looking like you have clumpy spider legs attached to your eyes. You can buy this from boots £4.00 which I think is a reasonable price considering the quality is actually quite good.





3) I have been on the search for the name of this product in ages. I have had one of those cinderella moments. This is the Collection Extreme 24 hours long lasting eyeliner. I know some people are not a fan of the Collection range however I can hardly fault this product. I find the application of the eyeliner very simple and easy which can only make applying eyeliner easier as it is a task that takes much concentration and focus. The flow of the pen type brush allows you to decide how much you would like to apply. The life of the product is very long considering its a water liner, most eyeliners that  I have used in the past dry up incredibly fast! The only annoying thing about this product which I find happens to a lot of eyeliners that I  use , because I have a slightly hooded eye the eyeliner from the top eye can sometimes smudge onto my eyelids. You can buy this product from all drugstores and supermarkets with a collection stand for £2.99. 






4) I never buy myself BOURJOUIS products as they cost a lot and being 16 and unemployed im not too  sure that its a great idea. But my mum is a fan of the range and brought this bronzing powder however she didn't like it as it was to light. Being the pale ghost  I am I asked if I could use it, the colour was perfect for me, not too dark or light the right kind of shade that didn't make me look too much like Kim Kardashian. Its very easy to apply and can add more warmth into your skin. I am in love with this product and im thankful to my mum that she sits outside in the sun otherwise I would of never of met this amazing product!
You can buy this product from most drugstores for £8.00 and even supermarkets with a BOURJOIS stand. 







5) I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS W7 IN THE NUDE EYE SHADOW PALETTE! Its so much like the original Naked urban decay palette however its no way as much as it. The colours are all so beautiful and the pigmentation of each shade is fantastic, you wouldn't be able to tell that it cost £9.99. I like the way that the colours are all slightly similar with the same undertones so you are able to create your own perfect smokey eye from one palette without having to run around and find colours that match the main colour you are using. It makes makeup application 10 times easier. 








I hope you have enjoyed this post! 
follow my twitter- @justellie4 
instagram- ThePerksOfBeingElliee
follow me on google and subscribe!

If you have any questions or any feedback feel free to comment! :) 

                                                        Love always, 


No comments:

Post a Comment