Tuesday 2 June 2015

High Street Store Outfit Buy!

Helloo guys! Hope your day has been fantastic..So a few days a go I went shopping and I thought that I would share with you some of the things I brought. I was quite pleased with my little spend as I only brought thing I needed. So the first buy was my White Jelly sandles from Primark which cost £4.00 , I should of brought more as they are super comfy! I often see these a lot, especially the JuJu ones which are a million times the price, I don't think you can tell the difference..not really anyway and these are just as comfortable if not more. I got white as they go with most clothing and are quite summery. Next time I visit Primark I should buy another colour maybe black and a sparkley colour as I love sparkles!
I also went to H&M, I never used to go in there as I never thought they sold clothing for my age however recently I have been in love with H&M they have some beautiful bohoo clothing that you will not see in any other store. I also love this shop as the texture of each fabric is so soft and I just love It! 
I will post more pictures of the clothes that I brought however I did buy a vest top for £7.99 , its loose fitted and has a nice slit patter on the shoulders, it is longer at the back and I love this because it covers my bum! 
Getting to my Favrioute purchase, I brought a pair of patterned loose trousers (I don't know the name) but they have a strechy waist and completely loose on the leg. I love the hang on them and the pattern is totally me. The colours are so pretty and vibrant and not like why you would see in primark. They are so light and the fabric is so soft! They were £14.99 and I think this is a great price considering I will wear them a lot! 

 I hope you like this post, I will post more pictures of the outfit shortly..
 

Love always , Ellie E 

No comments:

Post a Comment